giovedì 20 ottobre 2016

My first (raw and ugly) infographic
My first approach with visualization was more then 2 years ago, when I was looking for a graphic to assist an article about all the wars around the world at that time. The most important thing was to map (also very vaguely) events, to show the most dangerous places in the world. At that time I was never been interested in visualization, and I had never heard of softwares like Tableau.

The first open source tool I used was Easel.ly, where is possible to create and share visual ideas in a simple way. This is what I created the first time I tried to visualize something. I don't like it now, obiouvsly. But I want to share it.

My first, raw and ugly infographic!


Filippo Mastroianni was born on March 14, 1988 in Milan. Data Analyst and Consultant for The Information Lab Italy, approaches the data-driven world from a humanistic background. He graduates with a thesis on Data Journalism and discovered his great passion for Data Visualization. Since 2016 he regularly collaborates with Il Sole 24 Ore. Author of several Viz of the Day, he is currently Tableau Ambassador and Tableau Featured Author.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

That is all on Data

Contact Me